In this 2-day workshop, you'll go back to the basics of object-oriented programming and learn to apply core principles of Domain-Driven Design to your domain objects: aggregates, consisting of entities and value objects.
You'll learn how to progress from domain knowledge to a functioning domain model, and use unit testing along the way to describe the expected behavior of your objects.
- Object-orientation, distilled
- Event storming session: the warehousing domain
- Modelling session: determine types and behavior
- Implementing an entity and value objects
- Aggregate design rules
- Working with domain events and eventual consistency
- You should be comfortable writing PHP code, including classes, and know at least the basics of unit testing.
- You should have the PHP 7.1 runtime available on your machine (the workshop project also ships with a Docker image for PHP).
Lunch and drinks are included.
Early bird tickets are available until August 25th!
There's a group discount of 10% when ordering 3 or more tickets.