Paydro makes it possible to instantly get started with ticket sales for your event and manage your registrations easily.
We are looking for an experienced backend developer to help build and grow Paydro. You’ll work with our core team to build and maintain features that ensure a great experience and meets the needs of our novice and power users.
- Writing and reviewing application code
- Steering technical direction of projects
- Debug technical support requests
- Define and prioritise projects
- Documenting the systems you help build
- Picking up support calls and emails
- 3+ years experience working on the backend of a web application at scale
- Experience with Git
- SQL and general database knowledge
- Solid knowledge of testing principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience troubleshooting in production environments
- Experience refactoring systems
- Distributed systems expertise
- Experience with API design
- Experience with CakePHP
- Experience with frontend development
Send a mail to email@example.com with your motivation and résumé. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Paydro is a full-service event platform to easily sell tickets and manage the registrations of your events. In a couple of minutes you’ve created a Paydro ticket shop to start selling your tickets for your event. You might have used Paydro in the past if you visited some big tech events, such as: The Next Web Conference, Laracon EU, Uprise Festival, Dutch PHP Conference and Unite Europe. They all use Paydro to sell tickets for their event.