We love to create a great service for event organizers to make their events successful and manageable. This should be as smooth as possible for both the organizer and event attendee.
In order to enhance this whole experience, we are looking for someone who can put our love and attention to detail into writing and effectively communicate this and increase Paydro's online presence.
This includes deep understanding of our service and organizers needs. Seeing the story in what we are building, identifying the ways we should share our vision and help produce content and marketing material.
We consider our marketing efforts successful when we build stronger relationships with event organizers and help them create awesome events.
- Develop a deep understanding of Paydro.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of event organizers.
- Ensure service-focused web content is exceptional and up to date.
- Execute product launch activities, including documentation and service-focused content.
- Write (guest) blog posts, landing pages, documentation, guides and newsletters.
- Canned support responses, reactivation and referral content.
- Conduct interviews, write user success stories and whitepapers.
- Monitor and activate social media.
- 2+ years in hands on online consumer and B2B marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation and résumé. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Paydro is a full-service event platform to easily sell tickets and manage the registrations of your events. In a couple of minutes you’ve created a Paydro ticket shop to start selling your tickets for your event. You might have used Paydro in the past if you visited some big tech events, such as: The Next Web Conference, Laracon EU, Uprise Festival, Dutch PHP Conference and Unite Europe. They all use Paydro to sell tickets for their event.