Paydro is looking for a Product Designer to prototype and build new features. As the Growth Team Designer you work with the marketeer and engineer to build features that will boost the growth of Paydro.
Design is one the key factors of Paydro's success. Product Designers are involved in the entire product development lifecycle, all the way from defining product strategy to clicking the merge button on pull requests.
- Create ideas and turn them into excellent features.
- Design easy to use features that help Paydro grow.
- Develop creative designs that engage event organizers.
- Examples of strong product and interaction work.
- Communication and writing skills.
- 2+ years experience building and shipping software.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS (you should be able to prototype or ship code.)
- Experience working with user research and data to inform decisions.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap / Foundation.
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation and résumé. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Paydro is a full-service event platform to easily sell tickets and manage the registrations of your events. In a couple of minutes you’ve created a Paydro ticket shop to start selling your tickets for your event. You might have used Paydro in
the past if you visited some big tech events, such as: The Next Web Conference, Laracon EU, Uprise Festival, Dutch PHP Conference and Unite Europe. They all use Paydro to sell tickets for their event.